Offering in-person, telephone, and video counselling
Treatment Specialization: Rebecca has special training in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy, an interactive psychotherapy technique used to relieve psychological stress. Rebecca provides counselling in the following areas:
- Early childhood trauma
- Relational trauma
- Recent trauma
- Phobias / extreme fears such as fear of flying, fear of spiders etc
- Couples counselling, relationships
- Intercultural issues, biracial issues
- Relocation issues (settling, culture shock etc.,)
Treatment Approach: Rebecca primarily utilizes Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy, but also draws from other interventions and therapies to help you find the answers to your concerns.
Clients: Rebecca has extensive experience offering counselling to people from all demographics such as:
- Individuals experiencing extreme stress (work stress, family stress, relationship stress, break ups, migration/settlement stress, academic stress).
- Canadian armed forces men and women (in active service or returning from deployment).
- Child and family services (children and youth in care).
- Individuals with various diagnosis (such as PTSD, OCD, ADHD, Bipolar disorder, Borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, clinical depression, anxiety).
- Occupational injuries and workers compensation claims.